Would you do it in the dark? Experience the Colossal Cave Ladder Tour in complete darkness, with only your headlamp to illuminate the passages! The next step in your caving adventures where you’ll visit mysterious, off-route areas of Colossal Cave that few others have seen! Your small guided tour will visit an exquisitely beautiful, only partially improved area of Colossal Cave. Participants will be provided a helmet with headlamp and must be ready to climb and clamber. Cloth gloves are required but not provided and can be purchased in the gift shop if needed. So, strap on your helmet and come see the cave in a whole new “light”!
On your 1.5 hour tour, you will:
* Climb up ladders
* Sidle through narrow passages
* Scramble across bridges
* Learn about cave formations
* And, if you’re lucky, you’ll meet a bat or spider while viewing the natural cave fauna
Don’t miss out on this unique Colossal Cave adventure in the beautiful Sonoran Desert!
– Open to ages 12 and older
– Helmets and headlamps will be provided.
– Full-fingered gloves are required but not provided; we have gloves for purchase or you may bring your own.
– Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.