🌵 HA:SAN BAK SAGUARO FESTIVAL 🌵👏
Work side by side with local members of the Tohono O’odham Tribal Nation in this unforgettable experience. Go through the process of harvesting and processing of the fruits of the saguaro cactus, while learning about their cultural, historical, and spiritual significance to these people who have made the desert their home.
Includes presentations, hands-on activities, and (harvest permitting) your own jar of Saguaro Syrup to take home with you.
Weather and harvest dependent.
– Starts at sunrise 🌞 (~5:00am) on Saturday, June 29, 2019
– Hands on harvesting with Tohono O’odam tribal members
– Learn about Native American Technologies & Activites
– Plus more exciting activities coming…
– $65/person or $100 for 2 people
🌵 PUBLIC PORTION
– Starts 10:00am on June 29, 2019
– Hands-on activities
– Native American arts and crafts (available in Cave Gift Shop)
– Archaeology hikes
– Plant your own saguaro to take home, and more!
Reservations and/or questions contact Laur[email protected] 520-647-7275